Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico vs Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
|Personal Care||- 78%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 561 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03957 KYD / MXN
Do you live in Grand Cayman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 71% cheaper than in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CI$8,000 in Grand Cayman you would need to make just about CI$2,306 (Mex$ 58,270) in Puerto Vallarta.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in La Paz costs $b250 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 57 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $24,675 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €461 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lisbon costs €140 (43 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Cox's Bazar costs Taka 2,600 (about 1 hour ago)