Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil vs Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
|Personal Care||- 72%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 463 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14901 KYD / BRL
Do you live in Grand Cayman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 75% cheaper than in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CI$7,500 in Grand Cayman you would need to make just about CI$1,870 (R$ 12,547) in Piracicaba.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Paris costs €800 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barranquilla costs COL$1,200,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 500,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 80元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 3,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$22 (about 2 hours ago)