Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia vs Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 443 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00020 KYD / KHR
Do you live in Grand Cayman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 61% cheaper than in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CI$7,700 in Grand Cayman you would need to make just about CI$3,021 (14,882,991 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Machala costs $500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Port of Spain costs 28 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Odessa costs 6,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in General Santos City costs Php116 (about 2 hours ago)