Cost of living in Pescara, Italy vs Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 378 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.986 KYD / EUR
Do you live in Grand Cayman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 51% cheaper than in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CI$7,400 in Grand Cayman you would need to make just about CI$3,615 (€3,667) in Pescara.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,225 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 35,000 L£ (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 8,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dunedin costs NZ$1,728 (about 1 hour ago)