Cost of living in Paulinia, Brazil vs Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 435 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14844 KYD / BRL
Do you live in Grand Cayman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paulinia (Brazil) is 52% cheaper than in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CI$7,900 in Grand Cayman you would need to make just about CI$3,808 (R$ 25,651) in Paulinia.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Tallahassee, Florida costs $4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Naucalpan costs Mex$ 389,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 12 (about 2 hours ago)