Cost of living in Osasco, Brazil vs Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
|Personal Care||- 75%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 436 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14530 KYD / BRL
Do you live in Grand Cayman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osasco (Brazil) is 74% cheaper than in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CI$8,400 in Grand Cayman you would need to make just about CI$2,183 (R$ 15,027) in Osasco.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b40 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.63 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Rosa costs ARS $18,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limoges costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)