Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico vs Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
|Personal Care||- 76%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 582 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03987 KYD / MXN
Do you live in Grand Cayman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 73% cheaper than in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CI$8,600 in Grand Cayman you would need to make just about CI$2,280 (Mex$ 57,192) in Oaxaca.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨200 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Havana costs 1.50 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,135 (about 3 hours ago)