Cost of living in Nanjing, China vs Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 381 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12464 KYD / CNY
Do you live in Grand Cayman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 65% cheaper than in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CI$7,700 in Grand Cayman you would need to make just about CI$2,662 (21,357元) in Nanjing.
Prices recently added
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ranchi costs ₨303 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 102,990 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kota costs ₨5,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Karachi costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Siliguri costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)