Cost of living in Misratah, Libya vs Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 376 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.613 KYD / LYD *
Do you live in Grand Cayman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 62% cheaper than in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CI$7,500 in Grand Cayman you would need to make just about CI$2,868 (4,680 Dinar) in Misratah.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stamford, Connecticut costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mogadishu costs 750,000 S (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Windsor costs C$6.00 (about 3 hours ago)