Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran vs Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 379 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00002 KYD / IRR *
Do you live in Grand Cayman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 72% cheaper than in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CI$7,500 in Grand Cayman you would need to make just about CI$2,118 (﷼ 107,046,641) in Mashhad.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,166 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in London, Ontario costs C$25 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tunja costs COL$50,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in New York City costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 130 (about 3 hours ago)