Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany vs Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 435 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.985 KYD / EUR
Do you live in Grand Cayman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 45% cheaper than in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CI$8,600 in Grand Cayman you would need to make just about CI$4,687 (€4,757) in Mannheim.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 35,000 L£ (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 8,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dunedin costs NZ$1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)