Cost of living in Mangalore, India vs Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
|Personal Care||- 80%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 493 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01126 KYD / INR
Do you live in Grand Cayman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mangalore (India) is 80% cheaper than in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CI$8,600 in Grand Cayman you would need to make just about CI$1,717 (₨152,447) in Mangalore.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,166 (36 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in London, Ontario costs C$25 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tunja costs COL$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in New York City costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b150 (about 3 hours ago)