Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia vs Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
|Personal Care||- 64%|
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12076 KYD / BOB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 910 prices entered by 73 different people.
Do you live in Grand Cayman? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 67% cheaper than in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CI$8,000 in Grand Cayman you would need to make just about CI$2,627 ($b21,751) in La Paz.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,440 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 64 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Curitiba costs R$ 3.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 25,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 340,000 (about 3 hours ago)