Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia vs Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
|Personal Care||- 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.20047 KYD / MYR
Do you live in Grand Cayman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 68% cheaper than in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CI$8,300 in Grand Cayman you would need to make just about CI$2,660 (RM13,267) in Kuching.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 102,990 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kota costs ₨5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €29 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Karachi costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Siliguri costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)