Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway vs Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 392 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.08912 KYD / NOK
Do you live in Grand Cayman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 29% cheaper than in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CI$8,300 in Grand Cayman you would need to make just about CI$5,896 (kr 66,162) in Kristiansand.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$15,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Rosario costs ARS $180 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Beijing costs 56元 (about 1 hour ago)