Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan vs Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 420 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00008 KYD / UZS
Do you live in Grand Cayman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 73% cheaper than in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CI$7,900 in Grand Cayman you would need to make just about CI$2,116 (26,320,009 сўм) in Kokand.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 120 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Managua costs 20,000 C$ (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nellore costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)