Cost of living in Kingston, Canada vs Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 420 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.626 KYD / CAD
Do you live in Grand Cayman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingston (Canada) is 48% cheaper than in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CI$8,400 in Grand Cayman you would need to make just about CI$4,330 (C$6,920) in Kingston.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b40 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.63 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Rosa costs ARS $18,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limoges costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)