Cost of living in Kassala, Sudan vs Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
WARNING! Kassala has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kassala.
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01508 KYD / SDG *
Do you live in Grand Cayman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kassala (Sudan) is 46% cheaper than in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CI$8,100 in Grand Cayman you would need to make just about CI$4,361 (289,187 Pound) in Kassala.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,514 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Manaus costs R$ 4.99 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)