Cost of living in Juigalpa, Nicaragua vs Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 412 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02399 KYD / NIO
Do you live in Grand Cayman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juigalpa (Nicaragua) is 69% cheaper than in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CI$7,400 in Grand Cayman you would need to make just about CI$2,279 (95,006 C$) in Juigalpa.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Gorakhpur costs ₨2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Havana costs 1.50 CUC (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 240 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 10 (about 3 hours ago)