Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia vs Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 496 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.20021 KYD / MYR
Do you live in Grand Cayman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 66% cheaper than in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CI$8,100 in Grand Cayman you would need to make just about CI$2,767 (RM13,818) in Johor Bahru.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zarqa costs Dinar 3.000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨240 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Taipei costs 1,200 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)