Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran vs Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00002 KYD / IRR *
Do you live in Grand Cayman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 74% cheaper than in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CI$7,900 in Grand Cayman you would need to make just about CI$2,075 (﷼ 104,791,860) in Isfahan.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Curitiba costs R$ 3.93 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 25,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 340,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Miami, Florida costs $32,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Washington D.C. costs $3.75 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Canberra costs AU$142 (about 3 hours ago)