Cost of living in Holguín, Cuba vs Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 444 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.834 KYD / CUC *
Do you live in Grand Cayman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Holguín (Cuba) is 36% cheaper than in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CI$8,400 in Grand Cayman you would need to make just about CI$5,394 (6,471 CUC) in Holguín.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zarqa costs Dinar 3.000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨240 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Taipei costs 1,200 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)