Cost of living in Hetauda, Nepal vs Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 377 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00704 KYD / NPR
Do you live in Grand Cayman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hetauda (Nepal) is 27% more expensive than in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands)
For example, you would need at least CI$10,310 (₨ 1,465,128) in Hetauda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CI$8,100 in Grand Cayman.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ponta Delgada, Azores costs €7 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €49 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 5,600₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 120 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly rent - 85m2 in Melbourne costs AU$516 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Pamplona costs €2.93 (about 2 hours ago)