Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe vs Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 620 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.833 KYD / USD
Do you live in Grand Cayman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 44% cheaper than in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CI$7,700 in Grand Cayman you would need to make just about CI$4,335 ($5,202) in Harare.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Concordia costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nellore costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$48,000 (about 2 hours ago)