Cost of living in Guangzhou, China vs Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 519 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12410 KYD / CNY
Do you live in Grand Cayman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 59% cheaper than in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CI$8,600 in Grand Cayman you would need to make just about CI$3,517 (28,341元) in Guangzhou.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £28 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ponta Delgada, Azores costs €7 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 5,600₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 120 (about 1 hour ago)