Cost of living in Gijón, Spain vs Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 403 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.987 KYD / EUR
Do you live in Grand Cayman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 53% cheaper than in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CI$8,900 in Grand Cayman you would need to make just about CI$4,144 (€4,199) in Gijón.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Da Nang costs 100,000 ₫ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $16 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Plata costs ARS $74 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ravenna costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Amsterdam costs €200 (about 2 hours ago)