Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India vs Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
|Personal Care||- 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01120 KYD / INR
Do you live in Grand Cayman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 78% cheaper than in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CI$8,300 in Grand Cayman you would need to make just about CI$1,837 (₨164,023) in Ghaziabad.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Mogadishu costs 750,000 S (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Windsor costs C$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surat costs ₨20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rzeszów costs 10,000 zł (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨40,660 (about 6 hours ago)