Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia vs Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
|Personal Care||- 81%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 377 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.30314 KYD / TND
Do you live in Grand Cayman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 84% cheaper than in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CI$8,500 in Grand Cayman you would need to make just about CI$1,332 (4,395 Dinar) in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Da Nang costs 100,000 ₫ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $16 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Plata costs ARS $74 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ravenna costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Amsterdam costs €200 (about 2 hours ago)