Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan vs Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
|Personal Care||- 76%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 527 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.08064 KYD / TJS
Do you live in Grand Cayman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 82% cheaper than in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CI$8,700 in Grand Cayman you would need to make just about CI$1,545 (19,155 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €35 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b4,900 (about 2 hours ago)