Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines vs Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
|Personal Care||- 78%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 512 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01712 KYD / PHP
Do you live in Grand Cayman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 71% cheaper than in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CI$8,200 in Grand Cayman you would need to make just about CI$2,341 (Php136,771) in Dumaguete City.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Missouri costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,514 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Manaus costs R$ 4.99 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)