Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico vs Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
|Personal Care||- 74%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 603 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03994 KYD / MXN
Do you live in Grand Cayman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 76% cheaper than in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CI$8,500 in Grand Cayman you would need to make just about CI$2,032 (Mex$ 50,886) in Culiacán.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jaipur costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Miami, Florida costs $1.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Asansol costs ₨70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Da Nang costs 100,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $16 (about 3 hours ago)