Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia vs Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 870 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12072 KYD / BOB
Do you live in Grand Cayman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 70% cheaper than in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CI$8,600 in Grand Cayman you would need to make just about CI$2,577 ($b21,350) in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $30 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ensenada costs Mex$ 1.42 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rotterdam costs €16 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php115 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 3 hours ago)