Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia vs Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 837 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12065 KYD / BOB
Do you live in Grand Cayman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 67% cheaper than in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CI$8,100 in Grand Cayman you would need to make just about CI$2,699 ($b22,368) in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Guatemala City costs Q5.93 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,166 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in London, Ontario costs C$25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tunja costs COL$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in New York City costs $26 (about 3 hours ago)