Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru vs Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 431 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.23073 KYD / PEN
Do you live in Grand Cayman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 73% cheaper than in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CI$8,100 in Grand Cayman you would need to make just about CI$2,183 (S/. 9,460) in Chincha Alta.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Windsor costs C$6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surat costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rzeszów costs 10,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨40,660 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling5,000 (about 5 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 5 hours ago)