Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico vs Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
|Personal Care||- 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03995 KYD / MXN
Do you live in Grand Cayman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco (Mexico) is 72% cheaper than in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CI$8,600 in Grand Cayman you would need to make just about CI$2,386 (Mex$ 59,720) in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Delhi costs ₨60 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €800 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,545 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Luis costs ARS $880 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fresno, California costs $45 (about 3 hours ago)