Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom vs Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 410 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.087 KYD / GBP
Do you live in Grand Cayman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 36% cheaper than in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CI$8,700 in Grand Cayman you would need to make just about CI$5,571 (£5,124) in Cambridge.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madurai costs ₨70 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cartagena costs COL$20,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $22,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1,118 (about 2 hours ago)