Cost of living in Cairns, Australia vs Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 464 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.609 KYD / AUD
Do you live in Grand Cayman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 37% cheaper than in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CI$8,500 in Grand Cayman you would need to make just about CI$5,367 (AU$8,818) in Cairns.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 55,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tbilisi costs 7 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (about 3 hours ago)