Cost of living in Cairns, Australia vs Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 416 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.595 KYD / AUD
Do you live in Grand Cayman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 38% cheaper than in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CI$7,700 in Grand Cayman you would need to make just about CI$4,777 (AU$8,026) in Cairns.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amarillo, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oporto costs €27 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rivne costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Astana costs 8,000,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in London costs £0.28 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €70 (about 4 hours ago)