Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea vs Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 379 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00074 KYD / KRW
Do you live in Grand Cayman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 37% cheaper than in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CI$7,700 in Grand Cayman you would need to make just about CI$4,869 (₩6,592,154) in Bucheon.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corunna costs €1.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poltava costs 200₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Vijayawada costs ₨130 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Irvine, California costs $40 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 5 hours ago)