Cost of living in Braga, Portugal vs Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 509 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.989 KYD / EUR
Do you live in Grand Cayman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Braga (Portugal) is 57% cheaper than in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CI$8,500 in Grand Cayman you would need to make just about CI$3,619 (€3,660) in Braga.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 66 (26 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Delhi costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,545 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in San Luis costs ARS $880 (about 3 hours ago)