Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India vs Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
|Personal Care||- 82%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 555 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01130 KYD / INR
Do you live in Grand Cayman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 82% cheaper than in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CI$8,300 in Grand Cayman you would need to make just about CI$1,515 (₨134,038) in Bhubaneswar.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Havana costs 1.50 CUC (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 240 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 100,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $50 (about 3 hours ago)