Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia vs Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
|Personal Care||- 79%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 377 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.30314 KYD / TND
Do you live in Grand Cayman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 81% cheaper than in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CI$8,900 in Grand Cayman you would need to make just about CI$1,727 (5,698 Dinar) in Beja.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Guwahati costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Windhoek costs 44 N$ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corunna costs €1.25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poltava costs 200₴ (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 4 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Vijayawada costs ₨130 (about 4 hours ago)