Cost of living in Bari, Italy vs Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 406 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.990 KYD / EUR
Do you live in Grand Cayman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 51% cheaper than in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CI$7,500 in Grand Cayman you would need to make just about CI$3,639 (€3,678) in Bari.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 500,000 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 80元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 3,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨170 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 2 hours ago)