Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru vs Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 818 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.23165 KYD / PEN
Do you live in Grand Cayman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 76% cheaper than in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CI$7,500 in Grand Cayman you would need to make just about CI$1,773 (S/. 7,653) in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,545 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Luis costs ARS $880 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fresno, California costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,700TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (about 3 hours ago)