Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium vs Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
|Personal Care||- 54%|
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.984 KYD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 515 prices entered by 45 different people.
Do you live in Grand Cayman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 41% cheaper than in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CI$8,500 in Grand Cayman you would need to make just about CI$5,034 (€5,113) in Antwerp.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ponta Delgada, Azores costs €7 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €49 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 5,600₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 120 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly rent - 85m2 in Melbourne costs AU$516 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Pamplona costs €2.93 (about 2 hours ago)