Cost of living in Alicante, Spain vs Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
|Personal Care||- 60%|
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.971 KYD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 576 prices entered by 57 different people.
Do you live in Grand Cayman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 57% cheaper than in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CI$8,400 in Grand Cayman you would need to make just about CI$3,641 (€3,751) in Alicante.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Andorra la Vella costs €3.85 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Havana costs 200 CUC (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stamford, Connecticut costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mogadishu costs 750,000 S (about 2 hours ago)