Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates vs Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 400 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.22691 KYD / AED
Do you live in Grand Cayman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 46% cheaper than in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CI$8,200 in Grand Cayman you would need to make just about CI$4,392 (Dirham 19,354) in Al Ain.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ankara costs 160TL (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,456 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Karachi costs ₨200 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)