Cost of living in Adana, Turkey vs Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
|Personal Care||- 85%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 569 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.10065 KYD / TRY
Do you live in Grand Cayman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 85% cheaper than in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CI$8,500 in Grand Cayman you would need to make just about CI$1,258 (12,495TL) in Adana.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Patna costs ₨800 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$1,663,680 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 550 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nawabshah costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Agra costs ₨320 (about 2 hours ago)