Cost of living in Abbotsford, Canada vs Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 412 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.632 KYD / CAD
Do you live in Grand Cayman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abbotsford (Canada) is 47% cheaper than in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CI$7,500 in Grand Cayman you would need to make just about CI$3,985 (C$6,308) in Abbotsford.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $508 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ponta Delgada, Azores costs €3.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £46 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 3 hours ago)