Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia vs Granada, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 440 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2021.
Do you live in Granada? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 19% cheaper than in Granada (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Granada you would need to make just about €1,864 in Prešov.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $8 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madison, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Kingston costs J$5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,500,000 (about 4 hours ago)